RMI Recommended Experienced, Industry Specific, Advisors
Brewing and Distilling Raw Materials is a niche category. Save time searching for an experienced advisor, see our selection and contact one of our recommended advisors.
Owner, Publisher and Advisor
Mr. Atthill is a principal owner, board member, and managing director at RMI Analytics GmbH. He focuses on enhancing RMI’s content delivery through the Journal publication, webinars, and global Insights Tours. With over 25 years of experience in the brewing and malting industries, Brent leads RMI’s strategy to become the global leader in market insights and networking events for the brewing material supply chain. He has extensive expertise in global procurement for brewing materials and a deep understanding of agronomic supply chains worldwide. Brent is committed to continuously improving RMI’s products and services, ensuring clients are well-informed and supported for their success.
- Over 25 years of experience in the grain, malting, and brewing industries
- Key content creator for RMI Analytics publications
- Focused, worldwide knowledge of the brewing and distilling raw materials supply chain
- Proven leadership in strategic procurement, team leadership and business integration.
- Supply chain review and strategies for optimisation
- Commodity Risk Management Strategies
- Strategy execution and implementation project management and status reporting
Owner, Copywriter and Advisor
Mr. Jeff Grajewski, a principal owner of RMI Analytics GmbH, brings over 30 years of experience in the consumer food and beverage industry. He has held senior management roles in R&D, manufacturing, and procurement, with a focus on the brewing industry for the past 15 years. Jeff has worked for major CPG companies like AB InBev, SABMiller, Kraft Foods, Colgate-Palmolive, and M&M/Mars. He also successfully owned and managed his own consultancy business, Falco Sourcing Solutions LLC. With extensive expertise in procurement and supply chain management, Jeff drives business development for RMI and serves as an active board member.
- 15+ Years of Experience in the brewing, and malting industry
- 30+ Years of Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Clients in the areas of brewing, distilling, vinification and packaging
- Global Procurement Contract Negotiation
- Complex Conditions
- Packaging Technical & Commercial Expert
- Business Plan Development
- Risk Management
- Commercializing Innovation
- Supplier contract negotiation
- Strategic sourcing plans
- Supplier identification
- Packaging innovation consulting
- Organizational design plans
- Due diligence costs validation
- Commodity risk assessment